Herrmitage of La Santísima Trinitat
Are remains of some of the walls, the cistern and the Chapel of El Sant Crist,
More rooms were added to the hermitage in the 17th century as, along with the
Hermitage of Sant Dimes, it had direct access to the monastery via a staircase
with 660 steps.
Hermitage of Sant Benet
Was built in 1536 to shorten the distance between the two hermitages. All that
now remains, however, is a chapel-shaped building built later, and now used as a
Hermitage of Santa Magdalena
Remains of walls and cisterns are conserved.
Hermitage of Sant Antoni
Over the "Paret dels Diables", near "Cavall